 Space / 4676
Re: Navigation Lights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:04:55 GMT

Whew!  All of my ships have the green light on the right, red on the left!
I was wondering if I had that right for a while now.  Thanks!

Trev

Looks like someone will be flipping their images horizontally ;-)

Edit>Transform might be your next best friend...
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

:)  Well, at least I know I don't have to.  Just checked all my photos.  The
funny thing was that it just "seemed" right to do it the way Mark suggested.

Even my capital ships have the green on the right.

Trev