 Space / 4672
Re: Navigation Lights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:51:29 GMT

It's the same for boats.

The easiest way to remember this: All the short words are on the same side:
Left, Port, Red - and the long words are on the same side: Right, Starboard,
Green.

Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to mention that, when people put the red and green
navigational lights on their Space vehicles, Red goes to Port (Left) and
Green goes to Starboard (Right). That is, if you're trying to be
"realistic."

Just a helpful hint from the airline industry :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin