 Space / 4708
Re: Keppler Industries Update (Yes! Again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello,

I just finished adding two more models to my website:
http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

They are the WATT (Wheeled, Articulated, Troop Transport) and the MML
(Mobile Missile Launcher). they can be found here:
http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/land.html

+ the Arrowhead Hover Tank (which can be found at the link above)

+ the Glencoe Omni-Mech under
mecha:(http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/mecha.html)

+ Hasvach Air Supeiority Fighter under space:
http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/space.html)

Check em out and LMKWYT!!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Very cool!  When I first looked at the MML, I thought "Hey it's just a box
with guns", but then I saw the missile launching apparatus.  Neato.  I don't
remember you posting about those other things but I really like the Hasvach.
It really looks like something that would be used in space as a superiority
fighter.  Great job on a great site.

-Nick