 Space / 37351
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   I see sophie has infected you with his Rainbow-warrior approach. they would look great arranged in a Shuriken Dealership of some kind, with low-low 0% financing for qualified buyers.

With hover gunships, it’s not the finance charges that kill ya, it’s the insurance.

   Although the sand-blue model is highly erotic, I favor the insectoid looking yellow variant. The only one that didn’t do it for me was the red model. Red is for Communists, Sammy Hagar, and Santa Claus.

It seems few people like the red one, which happens to be the only one that uses wheels for engines, and where the rounded corners at the nose aren’t the same color as the slopes at the side. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

   2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

More of them! guns Guns GUNS!

I realize I’m late on this one, but I couldn’t let it slip by without comment. Kyle, you’re money baby, and you don’t even know it. Lets go to Vegas.

-Keith

That does sound like fun, but I’m afraid you’d convince me to double down on 11 and I’d wind up losing my Lego budget for the year.

   btw. At age 12 I bought an actual shuriken from the back of Blackbelt magazine, and on the first throw, shattered a sliding glass door. Just thought you’d want to know that.

I’m not even a little bit surprised!