 Space / 37154
MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:31:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I tried to scale down the design of my last MOC, the Pinpoint, to come up with an entry for the one-man category in the Military Hover contest. The result is the Shuriken (so-named because it comes flying in real fast to cause hurt):

At a length of 20 studs, I was thinking it would squeak in to the one-man category, but its 17 stud width exceeds the 10 stud maximum. Actually, I think at least two of the current entries are also wider than 10 studs, so I’ll leave elligibility up to the judges.

The design was not terribly parts intensive, so I did a few other versions in different colors, with some design variations:

Click either pic for the gallery, or go to the mocpages entry for more verbiage.

PLMKWYT. I’d actually like specific feedback, if you don’t mind, on a couple items:

1. Which color scheme did you like best? (If you didn’t like any of them, let me know that too)

2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

Thanks!