 Space / 37169
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:49:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   1. Which color scheme did you like best? (If you didn’t like any of them, let me know that too)

I like the orange and white version. It’s very eye catching.

   2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

For the most part, I like the guns. Perhaps black portion of the guns could be less “blocky”. I’m also not too sure about the black technic pin used as the gun barrel, but I’m not sure what other piece(s) I’d substitute...

Jeff