 Space / 37221
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 03:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:

Oh wow, sweet. It looks multi-segmented, lots of areas, components and sections. Very cool.

Thanks!

   The design was not terribly parts intensive, so I did a few other versions in different colors, with some design variations:

That is so cool!

Yeah, sort of like taking your little bot variety concept and shrinking it waaaaay down so my collection can handle it!

snip

   2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

The center “Missle Rack” looks cool. How about that technique where you use a couple of pairs of Binoculars and sticks as a Chain Gun? That may look interesting. Like a Hunter Killer from Terminator.

You know, I had ruled that out because I wouldn’t have enough of the “stick” parts to do guns for all four Shurikens, but I could sure try it out on one of them to see how it looks.

Thanks for the feedback!