 Space / 37199
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   I tried to scale down the design of my last MOC, the Pinpoint, to come up with an entry for the one-man category in the Military Hover contest. The result is the Shuriken (so-named because it comes flying in real fast to cause hurt):

Oh wow, sweet. It looks multi-segmented, lots of areas, components and sections. Very cool.

Snip contest stuff

   The design was not terribly parts intensive, so I did a few other versions in different colors, with some design variations:

That is so cool!

Click either pic for the gallery, or go to the mocpages entry for more verbiage.

PLMKWYT. I’d actually like specific feedback, if you don’t mind, on a couple items:

1. Which color scheme did you like best? (If you didn’t like any of them, let me know that too)

Hard to say, they all look so cool. I like all of them. When I look at the first example (above) I like that one best. But then the other variations look just as good!

   2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

The center “Missle Rack” looks cool. How about that technique where you use a couple of pairs of Binoculars and sticks as a Chain Gun? That may look interesting. Like a Hunter Killer from Terminator.

   Thanks!

Your Welcome.