 Space / 37249
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 03:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul B Hartzog wrote:

I know I’ve been gone for some time, but I saw this and went through your bshelf folder. I like the angles, I like the studless builds, i.e. the smaller items.

Keep up the good work!

-paul

Thanks, Paul! I really appreciate the compliment, considering how much your stuff has influenced my space MOCs. I hadn’t realized the extent of the influence until I browsed your website again just now. I hope you’ve got more stuff in the works, too!