 Space / 37250
37249  |  37251
Subject:
Is there a guide to which bricks go best with which transparent elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 06:11:09 GMT

I am planning on building a Space MOC, and I wanted to know if there are any
guides which can help to pick viable colors for space cockpits.  Obviously
if using certain transparent cockpit elements, they will block some colors,
so is there some easy way of determining which color bricks go best with
which transparent colored cockpit elements, without actually having to have
the actual transparent cockpit in the color I'm planning on using for it?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde