 Space / 37251
Re: Is there a guide to which bricks go best with which transparent elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:54:45 GMT

At 05:11 PM 5/12/2004, you wrote:
I am planning on building a Space MOC, and I wanted to know if there are any
guides which can help to pick viable colors for space cockpits.  Obviously
if using certain transparent cockpit elements, they will block some colors,
so is there some easy way of determining which color bricks go best with
which transparent colored cockpit elements, without actually having to have
the actual transparent cockpit in the color I'm planning on using for it?

What an Interesting idea.

as far as I know, no there isn't a "guide" but damn, I'm starting to think
there should be one.  I would make one, but I don't care that much since I
only use Smoke (or Trans Black), Trans Blue (light and dark) and clear
(which goes with any colour)

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson