 Space / 37255
Re: Is there a guide to which bricks go best with which transparent elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
I am planning on building a Space MOC, and I wanted to know if there are any
guides which can help to pick viable colors for space cockpits.  Obviously
if using certain transparent cockpit elements, they will block some colors,
so is there some easy way of determining which color bricks go best with
which transparent colored cockpit elements, without actually having to have
the actual transparent cockpit in the color I'm planning on using for it?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

I might be missing the point of your question completely, but are you sure you
don’t have a sample of the transparent colour (some small piece) you can place
on top of whatever solid colours you’d whish to test (and look through)? If not,
what colour are we talking about? Must be rare...

If you don’t mind using the computer, MLCad is generally the easiest way to
experiment with colours (no rebuilding needed), so you could always try the
different combinations out in MLCad and render it to see what it looks like.

-NB