 Space / 37285
Re: This is kinda fun . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Doesn’t really apply to your question but I ran into this awhile ago and have yet to use it in an MOC:

If you put a trans-dark blue visor on a minifig and place him under trans-red glass, the visor will become black. I believe it should work the opposite way as well. Kinda fun to open the cockpit and all of sudden the minifig’s face is “unmasked.”

Dave

Dave, why do you change the thread subject name? It’s a bit confusing trying to guess what you’re replying to... I guess I don’t see the point. What is the point?

Cheers,