 Space / 37262
Re: This is kinda fun . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:22:27 GMT

I noticed this when I ran out of red visors for my SP1 force
you can kind of see it here

Trans Green goes almost black behind a red cockpit but you can still just
make out the smile behind it

--
James Stacey
------

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Doesn't really apply to your question but I ran into this awhile ago and
have yet to use it in an MOC:

If you put a trans-dark blue visor on a minifig and place him under
trans-red glass, the visor will become black.  I believe it should work • the
opposite way as well.  Kinda fun to open the cockpit and all of sudden the
minifig's face is "unmasked."

Dave