 Space / 37318
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   Very sexy! I think this is my favourite use of that canopy. The way you’ve integrated it in with the wedge slopes, it’s so well done!

Thanks, Paul!

   1. Which color scheme did you like best? (If you didn’t like any of them, let me know that too)

I love them all! Mmmmm, taste the rainbow of fruit flavours. All you’re missing is some shade of green :-)

You’re right! Most of my green is tied up in a mech I don’t want to disassemble, and a lot of my sand green is in use in another MOC, otherwise I would have tried a green one.

   2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

Use grey, the unpainted metal colour? Other than that I like them as they are.
I will try the grey, that might work. Thanks for the feedback.