 Space / 37346
Re: MOC: Shuriken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 03:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:

   The design was not terribly parts intensive, so I did a few other versions in different colors, with some design variations:

I see sophie has infected you with his Rainbow-warrior approach. they would look great arranged in a Shuriken Dealership of some kind, with low-low 0% financing for qualified buyers.

Click either pic for the gallery, or go to the mocpages entry for more verbiage.

PLMKWYT. I’d actually like specific feedback, if you don’t mind, on a couple items:

1. Which color scheme did you like best? (If you didn’t like any of them, let me know that too)

Although the sand-blue model is highly erotic, I favor the insectoid looking yellow variant. The only one that didn’t do it for me was the red model. Red is for Communists, Sammy Hagar, and Santa Claus.

   2. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve the guns?

More of them! guns Guns GUNS!

Thanks!

I realize I’m late on this one, but I couldn’t let it slip by without comment. Kyle, you’re money baby, and you don’t even know it. Lets go to Vegas.

-Keith

btw. At age 12 I bought an actual shuriken from the back of Blackbelt magazine, and on the first throw, shattered a sliding glass door. Just thought you’d want to know that.