 Space / 37153
Re: New Space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Zitron wrote:
Ok so we know that Lego have StarWars now, but will we be getting a new Space
series soon?

Maybe Blacktron or Space Police III?

I'm guessing Alpha Team, will probably go into Space at some point, but any
rumblings from the Lego labs?

Matt

Hello,

   I have recently started on my own custom Ice Planet II moc series.

  Later,

    Joshua Brunstad