 Space / 3663
Re: Giant space ship links site idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:56:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Xanthra47" <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message
news:G1u122.Lsr@lugnet.com...
How about "The Lego Space Dock" or "The Galactic Shipyard" ?

   you know I was thinking the Galactic Shipyard my self. That one shows
promise in my opinon.
So where do we send the pics to ?

[snip]

   this is gonna take shape as it goes and I'm sure later I'll ask for
specific stats like crew and length and whatever.

Thanks!

Jon

PS. I can't wait to start on my next project, a Rodger Young Class Ship • from
Starship Troopers, but I should probably finsh the SD and R2 first : )

That would be cool.  Why not call the gallery the "Capital Ideas"... get it?
Or maybe not.  My e-mail is streaking to you at the moment.

Chris <><