 Space / 3661
Re: Giant space ship links site idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:28:44 GMT

"Xanthra47" <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message
news:G1u122.Lsr@lugnet.com...
How about "The Lego Space Dock" or "The Galactic Shipyard" ?

    you know I was thinking the Galactic Shipyard my self. That one shows
promise in my opinon.
So where do we send the pics to ?

    Well cool. I'll go ahead and start this:

    send to jpalmer@oklahoma.net

    Send your best picture at around 240x320 resolution.

    A brief description, (heck, or a long description)

    Stats like lego units (studs) and how long you imagine it to really be
(like 100         meters and so on).

    A link to the ship's site,or  brickshelf gallery

    this is gonna take shape as it goes and I'm sure later I'll ask for
specific stats like crew and length and whatever.

Thanks!

Jon

PS. I can't wait to start on my next project, a Rodger Young Class Ship • from
Starship Troopers, but I should probably finsh the SD and R2 first : )