 Space / 3678
Re: Giant space ship links site idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Xanthra47" <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message
news:G1u122.Lsr@lugnet.com...
How about "The Lego Space Dock" or "The Galactic Shipyard" ?

   you know I was thinking the Galactic Shipyard my self. That one shows
promise in my opinon.

That would be cool.  Why not call the gallery the "Capital Ideas"... get it?
Or maybe not.  My e-mail is streaking to you at the moment.

Chris <><

Hmmm... If this is a space station where everyone is meeting how about Starbase
Lego.  What ever the name the concept is a really cool Idea.

-Lord Insanity