 Space / 3667
Re: Giant space ship links site idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:40:37 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news:B5FF3DBC.4D23%sandlin@nwlink.com...

I'd say 100 studs minimum, unless you're talking about microfig, and then
it's sort of up in the air (or in space? ;^) )

My E-43 Transport system - 2 module length rail model - is 105 studs long.

http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/mil/space/e-43.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zacktron/Transport/
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com