 Space / 33691
Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 02:20:12 GMT

I believe this pic that I made a while back will help people visualize
what Lenny is talking about :

I beleive that this idea maximizes the real estate available...

Lenny Hoffman wrote:

My original proposition was to forget the track meeting at ends of the
baseplate, but to have an overlay of 4 studs on each side where a "connector"
track would be placed to connect two moonbase tracks.

-Lenny