 Space / 33455
Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 07:07:21 GMT

Me again. I was just catching up on the cool container threads that were going on awhile ago. Jason, Jake etc came up with some really great ideas.

But this brings up a new issue. Most of the container ideas thrown around are 8 wide. This clashes with the plan for 6 wide trains/trams.

So what now? Where should we compromise? We either start moving track around and expanding tunnels and arches or we make 6 wide containers.

I’d love to hear some thoughts on this from the people involved in the container threads.

While we don’t need a container standard to mesh perfectly with Moonbase, it would be very cool if one did.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace