 Space / 32989
Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:36:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:

   Remember that the Elefant was not designed as an original Jade Empire ship. They buy it from the Eastern Block, so while the color scheme was tailored to their tastes, the physical construction should not be considered representative of the style of ship they’d build for themselves.

Huh? Where? The only three styles of JE minifigs I’ve seen so far were Leonard’s, Steve’s, and yours. I think my favorite design so far is Leonard’s (though I just realized they have a compass rose stamped on their chests), but some dark-grey Insectoids armor really adds to the look for ground troops.

Oh, I know Elefant wasn’t an original Jade Empire manufacture. Doesn’t change the fact that they have some sort of ties to the Eastern Block, and thus might incorporate some design aspects into their ships. My thoughts, anyways.

Chris posted what I was talking about in regards to the figs. Since this new subtheme is still developing, we may yet see even more ideas for pilots.

--Ryan W.