 Space / 32948
Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Border territories are being ruthlessly razed by squadrons of heavy starfighters, known as Jiao-zhan Dou (or Dragon Fighters, in Basic speech.)

Click for full gallery

--El Capitano Wood, PCS Intelligence.

I was wondering how you were going to design this....it’s tough to come up with something alien, but not looking completely crazy like a b’hovaknuka con tiki tiki somethingorother ship. The colours with the dino tails give it just enough to make it alien.

For me the best part is the construction of the main cockpit...using the clamshell pod opening that Chris Maddison came up with for his pods, but beefing them up with the exterior struts looks amazing....love it.

Good stuff Ry....diggin the figs too.

Cheers, -G