 Space / 32961
Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:18:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

   Click for full gallery

Ryan, this thing is amazing. I’ve been pretty heavy into lurker mode as of late, but I had to give kudos for this one. The flow of the wings matched with the organic nature of the dino tails gives it a great look. Very contrasty and clashy but just similar enough to look alien, like Gil said. And the cockpit design is tre cool too - great poddishness with a heavy fighter feel.

Well done sir.