 Space / 32957
Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   In the beginning, it was largely based off Lenny’s Elefant and Steve’s Sinicus,

Remember that the Elefant was not designed as an original Jade Empire ship. They buy it from the Eastern Block, so while the color scheme was tailored to their tastes, the physical construction should not be considered representative of the style of ship they’d build for themselves.

   I actually am not a huge fan of the figs, note that they never appear in their cockpits of the ship. I only took the one photo of them. Giddens has some better ideas for Jade pilots which I’ll use in the future.

Huh? Where? The only three styles of JE minifigs I’ve seen so far were Leonard’s, Steve’s, and yours. I think my favorite design so far is Leonard’s (though I just realized they have a compass rose stamped on their chests), but some dark-grey Insectoids armor really adds to the look for ground troops.