 Space / 32991
Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:46:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Ryan, this thing is amazing. I’ve been pretty heavy into lurker mode as of late, but I had to give kudos for this one. The flow of the wings matched with the organic nature of the dino tails gives it a great look. Very contrasty and clashy but just similar enough to look alien, like Gil said. And the cockpit design is tre cool too - great poddishness with a heavy fighter feel.

Well done sir.

Good to see you around Chris, and thanks much for the compliments!

I plan on incorporating the dino tails into my Jade ships as long as I think they work well in designs (and as long as everyone else thinks they look good!)

I got into .space far after the pod craze, so the cockpit was my throwback to that idea. I wish I could have fit better controls in there. Any suggestions?

Again, thanks!

--Ryan W.