 Space / 32930
Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:14:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris McNamee wrote:
   Deadly. I’m working on a Jade Empire model myself. This ship looks like pure and deadly evil! I think it could use a little more green though. It is the Jade Empire after all. But, as usual, you continue to stun me with your outstanding skill with the brick.

Chris McNamee

There was originally a lot more sand green in the early designs of this fighter, but sometime along the way I elminated the larger green elements. It was quite an evolution.

My next moc (in progress) for JE will feature more sand green.

Thanks for your compliments. Looking forward to your contribution to this new evil. :)

--Ryan