 Space / 32963
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:47:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

   The goal was to so “Industrial Deco”

Mission accomplished!

   I just love the swoopy 50’s stuff and trying to merge it with greebly chunky has been interesin’. I do with I had the tiles to smooth it though... I need to order more. (I haven’t build studded in a while and it took a while to make myself OK with it again)

Gotta love those swoopy ‘50s! I think the studs work on this, and I think that’s the point about the whole studs vs. studless dilemma. It’s important to look at the design as a whole; the way studs are incorporated or covered has to be suitable to the design. You can hurt yourself and your MOC by trying to cover up every stud in a desperate attempt to achieve unnecessary studlessness. It’s all about balance...but you already know that...

   Plans are to have a ground vehicle that will use the same “magna-standard” as the mobile command base pod... to bring Wheeled Justice to the galaxy.

Excellent. We so often forget about wheels in .space.

Ya, I been quiet... and there’s been some GREAT mocs out lately that I should have posted about and didn’t. SHAME ON ME. You guys are great to me and my stuff and sometimes I don’t return it like I should. Space is the spaciest!

Hey, I just went away for a few days and the entire...landscape...has...shifted. Here’s the conclusion I’ve reached; it’s never too late(1) to tell someone what you think about their MOC. We all miss stuff, so it doesn’t hurt to have it mentioned later. No shame on you; you seem to give as good as you get. The worst that can happen is that everyone else has already said what you want to say.

   Keep up the good work! But first, you need to get some sleep man. You’ve earned it.

Trust me... never again. I’m kickin myself fer bein’ that stupid :-D

Hey, don’t kick too hard, this sort of thing happens to all of us.(2) That’s the downside of posts being uneditable, but it does allow for some fun. Thank goodness one can correct mistakes in other webpages such as MOC pages.(3)

Peace and revisited posts,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Well, ‘now’ isn’t too late, but ‘later’ might be. :-(

(2) If it hasn’t happened to you, dear reader, please keep it to yourself, and leave the rest of us to enjoy this ‘bonding moment’.

(3) Yeah, that’s my page where I’ve fixed a few things now that I know a little more about html.:-)