 Space / 32828
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

Oh DROOOL. Just a big buncha wow happening here! Some may harp on the old ‘too boxy’ thing, but I think it works here. And best of all, it just screams ‘take the day off work and pitch galactic battles on the dining room carpet’.

Dude. Awesome.

And LOVE the rangers logo.

Cheers, -G

Boxy on purpose btw. :-) Not forgetting the Classic Space in PCS, this is a prelude to classic space bases like:

    483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base
170 elements, 3 figures, 1979
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Classic}

    483 Angle valley and corner bricks {Red}
20 elements, 0 figures, 1971
LEGO > Classic > Accessories

    483 Angle valley and corner bricks {Blue}
20 elements, 0 figures, 1971
LEGO > Classic > Accessories
and

    6970 Beta-1 Command Base