 Space / 32890
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 02:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fred Trayers wrote:
   Chris-

This is yet another beautiful creation. The intricacies of the design are functional and elegant. I’m a huge fan of “modular” vehicles, and clearly, there are a multitude of opportunities available for this one.

The greebling is superb...detailed but not distracting. The off-angle cockpit is another awesome feature.

Thanks. I had done an angled cockpit with the smaller paradisa domes, but not one with the big uns. Very fun to do.

   I suppose the only constructive criticism I could make is that it could use a “classic space” side number. I think that most would “frown” upon non-lego accessories being integrated into a MOC, but a custom sticker doesn’t seem like too big of a stretch. I mean, LEGO used to put out stickers for bricks all the time.

Ya, that and a number on the side of the command base. Would look sweet. I don’t frown on custom stickers. As long as they look good and fit in.

   Anyway, always a pleasure to see your work!!!

Live it up, -Fred

Thanks again Fred.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com