 Space / 32946
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:50:21 GMT

Nifty! The giant cannon on top looks a little incongruous, but the overall color scheme and shape really evokes the classic space design mentality. All blue, with grey details, and that wonderful boxy shape. In the case of a dropship like this, the boxiness is just perfect. I could easily see tons of these things mass produced. It sort of evokes a bit of Space:Above and Beyond or Starship Troopers.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com