 Space / 32860
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Attention space-citizens,
Our forces searching the galaxy, planet by planet, for the long lost GA. Our moonbases are seeing increased 3vil activity, and there’s rising tension on the borders with the EB and the JE. PCS and the Star Rangers are answering the need to be mobile with maximum fire power with the introduction of the PTL-701 PCS Trooper Lander System and PCS Troopers.

The system is 3 fold. First the Pilot Pod (P’s) that is moonbase compatable:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PTL/ptl007.jpg
Then the Carrier Unit Engine section (CUEs):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PTL/ptl006.jpg
and finally the Mobile Command Base (MCB)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PTL/ptl012.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PTL/ptl014.jpg

The craft can maintain long warp jumps and can travel in long range convoys. But, it’s main use is to quickly drop troops in a battle situation or harsh environment and cooridate ground operations. The CUE unit can provide a heavy bombardment of an LZ or give cover to troops from orbit using it’s FREEM blaster: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PTL/ptl004.jpg

These craft are operated by Star Ranger support teams and pilots. Docking with the MCB is achieved by 8 MagnaLocks™. Watch your P’s and Cue’s as they connect via moonbase connectors.

Troopers wear high density Reflecto Armor and are armed with various Freem and Frap cannons.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PTL/ptl022.jpg

Again, please report any thoughts about the new system and ideas for it’s future.

Time to give it back to 3vil where they live... or we’ll see more of this:

in every neighborhood in Legoland.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Hmm... Nice job! The huge FREEM blaster seemed to look too large and chunky but after looking at it for a while I learned to love it. Anyways I like the playability here that’s really cool! my only complaint is that the PCS troopers make my eyes bleed with all the chrome...