 Space / 32934
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:50:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Attention space-citizens,

SAH! ‘bout friggin’ time you posted something new, ADMIRAL SAH!

I’m in two minds with this one. One mind is saying ‘ooo, cool. I could never build anything like that’, whereas the other one is saying ‘I kinda prefer the old white ones.’ The first mind is saying ‘man, it’s got playability out the door!’, and the second is saying ‘it’s a bit too busy looking.’

Nevertheless, anything you build is going to be a goldmine of ideas, so the first mind wins again. Final score: three thumbs up (must get a doctor to look at that).

I’m a bit disappointed you didn’t enter the P38 contest. I was looking forward to seeing the PCS-38... maybe just to sate our collective curiosity you could... never mind.

Cheers, and welcome back.

Allister