 Space / 32839
Re: PCS Troopers are GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote:
   I’m a huge fan of retro-future and I really dig the PCS and Star Ranger stuff (and Hoffman’s Eastern Bloc).

It’s totally groovy man.

Give it a whirl... build on!

   That’s one groovy command pod. Awesome how it’s angled and not a traditional straightforward cockpit. Perfect for surveillance or reconnaissance - Nice sweeping view.

So much functionality. So much playability.

Ya, You don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to sit in there and fly around.

   I love the way the man gun appear to have all these moving parts. I imagine that they all spin in opposite directions when the weapon is charging up to fire. The same thing with you’re engine on the Fazoom, I expect there to be tons of flying parts as the engine screams to life and blasts the ship into orbit.

Ya, .space has taught me excellent greeblin’ techniques. Glad you enjoy em and it’s cool it sparks your imagination!

   I’ve actually printed out pics of that ship to study it more. I am totally going to steal every idea I possibly can from you...

Hope you didn’t print it like a pin-up or something...

   Oh man, do I love your stuff. If it would marry me, I would dump the wife in a heartbeat.

Oof... you did...

Okay, that was probably a little much...

no no, it wasn’t... *backs away...RUNS*
   -Evil Wayne

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com