 Space / 31295
Re: Solara Hovercar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:

   P.S. Could you maybe make your pictures just a little smaller. While it is kinda neat to see the individual polymer chains comprising each brick, it’s a wee-bit slow for us pathetic dial-up users. :)

Oops! If I may reply again now that I know what you are talking about: sorry about that. I’ve finished kicking myself around the room and I’ve fixed the two pictures that didn’t get downsampled. Now everything is at 640xwhatever and they’ll be fine after moderation.

Oh yeah, the MOC page for this one is up now.

Peace and further resolutions,

Professor Whateverly