 Space / 31460
Re: Solara Hovercar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 04:48:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hey, this is really cool! Such a unique and interesting shape- that little smooth cockpit in the middle of that big solid block. It reminds me of the ‘Hummer Baby Stroller’ on the back page of the Feb 16 and 23 (what’s up with that) edition of the New Yorker- a huge big block with a little tiny hole in the middle that the lonely baby sits in while mom ‘strains to push the half-ton stroller.’

Sorry about the distraction. :)

That’s hilarious. Distractions are good.

   I like the inside- and that engine is very cool, too. Greebly. Mmmm. My only critisism is that perhaps the color scheme could be tightened a little bit- some of the striped colors are distracting.

Thank you. There are pics coming soon of the engine and a couple more of the car in a more natural light. And, um, sorry about the distraction ;-)

   Nice job!

-JHK

Thanks again JHK.

Peace and distraction,