 Space / 31114
Re: Solara Hovercar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hey .spacers

There are more pics (deeplinks are 01 through 22) and it will all be here post mod.

Broken- it looks like the BrickShelf gallery UI is down. Try these:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Cool- I love the venting- both on the sides with wings and the rear using ladders. The use of smooth panel (World City roof/hood) parts on the sides works well too. And the headlights look surprisingly good- I wouldn’t have tried those on a MOC this small. The tubes on the inside even add to the headlight effect- beautiful!

I’m not crazy about the color choices for some of the detailing, but then it may look better in person. The lighting makes it hard to see stuff.

   It also features that canopy that Tony Hafner recently mastered with a different hinging system. (See it closed and open)

Heh- thanks for the nod!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com