 Space / 31109
Re: Solara Hovercar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hey .spacers

snip

Hey, I completely missed this post initially. Too many posts going through too fast! It’s neat, though, I can’t get the folder to load. I like the headlights, it’s a great use for those in that color, a part that seems like it would be tough to use other than as an engine. Leaving the hood area open is interesting, I’ve never been good at greebling personally.

Daniel Rubin