 Space / 31108
Re: LL38 - P38 Lightning Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

That brought a tear to my eye. The retractable gear has to be my favorite bit, although “Red” the pilot is a close second.

I spent the longest time working on the landing gear - mostly because they were put in after the fuselage had been built, and I hadn’t left enough room for them.

The red Classic Space fig was always my favourite as a kid. I never had a blue or black one back then, so even now they seem a little ‘exotic’ to me.

Very well done! Spotlighted.

Thanks,

Allister

p.s. There’s nothing to be ashamed of in crying you know. ;)