 Space / 31173
Re: Solara Hovercar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Hey, I completely missed this post initially. Too many posts going through too fast! It’s neat, though, I can’t get the folder to load.

Yeah, It looks like Brickshelf is having problems on and off for the past day or so.

   I like the headlights, it’s a great use for those in that color, a part that
   seems like it would be tough to use other than as an engine.

Thanks. Those are interesting pieces. I’ve found a couple of uses for them as you’ll see in the next little while. (one post at a time :-)

   Leaving the hood area open is interesting, I’ve never been good at greebling personally.

Daniel Rubin

All I can say is greeble, greeble, greeble and you’ll get good at it. I’ve been making mostly smaller stuff recently due to lack of time and desk space, and I seem to have a lot of little pieces that I’ve gathered while trying to amass enough for some bigger builds. One thing I would suggest is, whatever your sorting method, set aside a small container of the small greebly pieces and experiment with them. (How’s that for ‘all I can say’?)

Peace and experimentation,

Professor Whateverly

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/637 (sigfig missing while Brickshelf is down)