 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1717
1716  |  1718
Subject:
...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 04:02:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

RE: Captian Fazoom
To: Space.

As PCS forces deal with the danger of the Eastern Block, other devious leaders have risen. Dr. Terrible, an evil clone of our missing Grand Admiral, a mutant Shpleem, and Dr. Cranium have infested the goodness of space with their 3vil...

This shall not stand. PCS in conjuntion with space colonial governments have formed a new elite law enforcement team. The Star Rangers. Like the Marshals of the Old West, they carry JUSTICE into the wilds of space.

Introducing Captain Fazoom,

our bravest, most decorated (and most reprimanded), Star Ranger. He and his trusty robot Sterling travel in their PCS crafted ship the Galactic Peace Maker SP-X1. Also named the FAZOOM-O-CRAFT.

3vil doers are held in Containment Unit Evil (CUE) for transport back to the Intergalactic Slammer. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/FAZOOM/fazoom20.jpg

Expect to hear of the exploits of Captain Fazoom coming soon!!

Please see all the pics after moderation here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68529

The SP-X1 is is a Pre Classic version of my favorite space lego ship:

    6886 Galactic Peace Keeper
115 elements, 2 figures, US$12, 1989
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Space Police I

Please let me know what you think!!