 Space / 30237
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 06:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Please let me know what you think!!

I think you’re a pansy.

Muahahahahahaha!!!

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Well Played!

Dr. Terrible

Indeed! I’m laughing so hard, it hurts.

So, um, why are there so many forms of evil and so few of good? Can Fazoom really keep up? Are they maybe all just grey areas like the Iron Reich? Can anyone tell me how to shut off this cloning machine? How come no one speaks of good minions?

I just don’t know which force to ally with. Perhaps I’ll just stay neutral.

Excellent work Admiral Giddens; it makes the forces of good seem cool.

Best to all,

Ley