 Space / 30338
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Please let me know what you think!!

Absolutely stunning work. Even if you did shorten the fins. That’s a joke. I know I mentioned that your work is starting to look like what Miami Beach would look like if it were a spaceship, and this is no exception. This makes me want to build a lot. It makes me hate you too. It makes me...space. (bursts into tears)

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase