 Space / 30271
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   RE: Captian Fazoom
To: Space.

PCS in conjuntion with space colonial governments have formed a new elite law enforcement team. The Star Rangers. Like the Marshals of the Old West, they carry JUSTICE into the wilds of space.

The SP-X1 is is a Pre Classic version of my favorite space lego ship:

    6886 Galactic Peace Keeper
115 elements, 2 figures, US$12, 1989
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Space Police I

Please let me know what you think!!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

I was wondering if anyone was going to do prequel versions of any other space themes, but I guess you answered that question. The original Space Police is, in my opinion, one of the best themes ever and Galactic Peace Keeper is one of my favorite sets. Great job!

-James

Before Space Police... There were the Star Rangers.