 Space / 30337
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:39:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   RE: Captian Fazoom
To: Space.

P - O - L - I - C - E
3vil doesn’t know when’ll they see
P - O - L - I - C - E
It’s okay if they grin corny

[snip]

Please don’t tell me that was to the YMCA song. *groan*

Oh jeez. Now I’ve got dueling strange songs in my head...

Come listen to a story ‘bout the Y-M-C-A

:)

Adrian

Ah no. Maybe I should have made it
P - U - H - L - I - C - E
they don’t know what it means to be
P - U - H - L - I - C - E
Fazoom is here ya betta flee
...shock it ta me shock it ta me...just a lil bit ::UH HUH:: just a lil bit of justice
;-)

Now you’ll have three songs messin with ya *cough* SUPA freak

Andrew