 Space / 30293
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   RE: Captian Fazoom
To: Space.

As PCS forces deal with the danger of the Eastern Block, other devious leaders have risen. Dr. Terrible, an evil clone of our missing Grand Admiral, a mutant Shpleem, and Dr. Cranium have infested the goodness of space with their 3vil...

P - O - L - I - C - E
3vil doesn’t know when’ll they see
P - O - L - I - C - E
It’s okay if they grin corny

[snip]

   He and his trusty robot Sterling travel in their PCS crafted ship the Galactic Peace Maker SP-X1. Also named the FAZOOM-O-CRAFT.

Styling, elegant, and powerful...Just makes you want to go zoom.

   3vil doers are held in Containment Unit Evil (CUE) for transport back to the Intergalactic Slammer.

That is an interesting take on that good ol’ (I mean futuristic) cell.

Andrew P. Saada, Encryption Certificator <><