 Space / 31961
Re: New MOC: Orbital Manipulator Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   But, seriously, your point (and Larry’s) re: tiles is well taken, though I believe there is a way to use tiles judiciously and effectively. Your OMC is a fine example of ‘just the essentials’ and it all appears very functional. Those ‘fingers’ on the main arm are pure genius. I just worry that the pilot might inadvertently try to scratch his head. Ouch.

Thanks. I’ve wanted a spacegoing crane for a long time now, and this the result of all that waiting.

I worded my original post badly, but essentially I was trying to say that I don’t think studlessness is all it’s cracked up to be. Form form form, that’s what makes a cool MOC, IMHO.

   Anyway, nice work and don’t let the sheepnorks at it.

I can tell I’ll be sorry I ever thought of those. I already am, come to think of it.

Soren