 Space / 28000
Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:55:09 GMT

Sorry 'bout that.  It took me a little bit to find that file.  I've been
re-working stuff to comply to the new standards and a more sensible
naming convention.  Anyway here it is :

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/flngwd10.dat

Mark Mueller wrote:

Jason,

A few of your .DAT files seem to be missing this file > "flngwd10.dat"

Your corridor concepts are very interesting and I would like to take a deeper
look at the details.

Can you please post or please email me when this file is available.

Thanks,
Mark M.